This website is for informational purposes only. CNY Paralegal employees are not attorneys and cannot provide legal advice to you or offer services to the general public. We offer services to the legal community only. New York State Law prohibits CNY Paralegal from offering legal advice directly to the public as such practice would be considered unauthorized practice law (UPL). No definition on this site is to be construed as legal advice as CNY Paralegal is not a law firm and is prohibited by law from providing legal advice to the public. CNY Paralegal reserves the right to deny services to anyone without cause. Any comments made herein are solely the opinions of CNY Paralegal and cannot be interpreted and used in any form of legal advice. For legal advice, please contact an attorney.
CNY Paralegal provides freelance and independent paralegal services to attorneys in good standing with their state’s bar association only. CNY Paralegal does not work with the general public, give legal advice, or supply legal forms to non-attorneys.
NOTE: New York law prohibits paralegals from offering services directly to the public. However, we will be happy to refer you to an attorney if you request a referral.
By using content and information from this website you agree to the following:
- You agree you will not rely on any information contained in this website without personally consulting an attorney.
- You agree that the information, articles, handbook, free forms i.e. complimentary forms contained in this website may not be appropriate for your particular needs and are offered for informational purposes only.
- You agree that any viewing and/or use of the information, articles, handbook, free forms, i.e. complimentary forms contained in this website by you is used at your own risk.
- You agree that CNY Paralegal does not guarantee or warranty any of the information, articles, handbooks, free forms i.e. complimentary forms contained in this website.
- You agree to indemnify and hold CNY Paralegal, its affiliates, agents, employees, officers, directors, notaries, harmless from any claim, litigation, damages and defense related to any viewing and/or use of the content and information of this website including but not limited to the viewing and/or use of the information, articles, handbook, free forms i.e. complimentary forms.
- No attorney/client relationship is created between you and CNY Paralegal by your viewing and/or use of any information, articles, handbooks or free forms contained in this website.
- CNY Paralegal is not an attorney licensed to practice law in New York and may not give legal advice or accept fees for legal advice.
- If for any reason you do not agree to all the terms and conditions contained herein, you should leave this website immediately, do not download, copy, view or use any content, information, articles, handbooks and free forms contained within this website.